last text messages from the victims of the daegu subway fire on february 18, 2003.
“I’m sorry. I can’t bring your shoes and bag. I was going to make you a pork cutlet.. sorry.. my daughter. I love you.”
“You really make me hate youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ get lostㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ bye”
“There’s a fire. I will go to heaven first.”
“Without oppa you must not skip meals and listen to your parents.. get itㅋㅋ and don’t wait for me I won’t come”
“Oppa is in an emergency I think I need to be away. Don’t wait for me and go back. Alright? I love you.”
“ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋDon’t waitㅋㅋI’m not comming ㅋㅋㅋ I’m sick of youㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
“Study hard and be a good person. Dad is sorry.”
“ㅇㅇcall emergency tell them there’s a fire in the subway don’t panic and keep calm. Alright? Oppa’s okay”
“What if I suddenly disappear tomorrow? What would you do? just curious ㅎㅎ”
“I’m sorry that I was mad at you this morning it wasn’t what i meant honey I love you forever”
im gonna bring this post back this post is woah
STEVE/TONY FEST GIVEAWAY ;; sponsored by the 42nd seal
ONE lucky winner will receive a grand prize (as pictured) valued at $40 USD, including:
- Captain America/Iron Man shippy heart necklace,
the lasting symbol of our ship. (x)
- Commander Rogers/Iron Man broken heart necklace,
for all your post-Civil War feels. (x)
- Commander Rogers/Director Stark shippy heart necklace,
for your crack!ship needs. (x)
- Iron Man and Captain America decoupage pendant,
upcycled from the Avengers Assemble tie-in comic; a one of a kind piece, exclusive to this giveaway.
- Iron Man and Captain America bottlecaps,
one keychain and one 18” necklace, one of a kind pieces exclusive to the giveaway.
- Iron Man and Captain America buttons,
1/4” pinback buttons, upcycled from actual comic books, that are guaranteed to make anything you pin them on 100% more superhusbands-flavored. (x)
EVERYONE who enters will receive an exclusive Steve/Tony Fest coupon, good for 10% off in the 42nd Seal’s Etsy shop!
The Rules (Because Steve Said So):
- Giveaway will run December 6-10, 2013, concurrent with the Steve/Tony Fest, beginning at 12:01 am on Dec. 6 and ending at 11:59 pm on Dec. 10. Times are EST.
- Reblog and Like this post within the time frame in order to enter. (One reblog and one like will count; you may reblog it more to signal boost, but only one counts as an entry.) You don’t have to be following us, but we’d love to have you.
- Your ask box must be open in order to claim winnings, and to receive the exclusive coupon code.
- Obviously, you must be willing to share your address so that we can send your prize. We are willing to ship internationally, but will not be responsible for any customs fees that may arise.
- Winner will be selected by random number as soon as the giveaway closes, and contacted immediately thereafter via ask box. Winner will be given 48 hours to get back to us to claim their prize; after 48 hours, we will select another winner, and so on, until the prize is claimed.
- Coupon codes will be delivered once the giveaway ends, and will be valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- No giveaway only blogs, please.
Anonymous asked: Secret Santa again! I'm assuming you're probably pretty busy with finals as well, so I thought I would recommend some study mixes on 8tracks. There's one called "Acoustic study sessions" by Isa Myrthe that's pretty good, and "100 Songs Later" by lamusette if you like instrumental/film scores when you're studying. Good luck on your finals! :)
omgosh you wonderful person <3 I love listening to music while I study. thank you very much!! I hope your studying is going well also and the stress levels are at a minimum~ if you have any more music recommendations that would be totally awesome <3